Target Price: $2.24 (50% upside) Website
Quality, distinct utility token value driving LEO’s stability with potential price upside
Picolo Research conducted a fundamental valuation on LEO, taking into account current developments of the project and the said details in the whitepaper. Here are the highlights of the report.
- Target price of LEO is $2.24, with 50% upside
- Buyback and burn mechanism a differentiating factor
- YTD growth in trading volumes with potential gain in market share going forward
- Potential token utility to be generated across several current and upcoming iFinex platforms
- Sensitivity analysis depicts a limiting downside of $1.15 (bear case) and an upside of $5.79 (bull case)
Want to see the rest? Download the report at the top of the page free.