19 Oct 2017
Ripio (formerly BitPagos) is a Buenos Aires-based fintech startup which seeks to implement a global P2P credit and lending network on the blockchain.
Ripio claims to already have over 100,000 users in Latin America which utilize its bitcoin exchange and credit products.
In brief, the Credit protocol they are developing has a requirement of several parties to successfully execute the contract:
1) Borrowers who seek to establish a line of credit
2) ID Verifiers who perform KYC checks
3) Scoring Agents that assist in determining credit risk
4) Co-signers who underwrite the risk of the credit default
5) Lenders that put up the capital being loaned
Want to see the rest? Download the entire research report free